- Fixed Planetary improvements: Virtual Reality Center and Stock Exchange to be better.
- Fixed Metaverse difficulty rating (doh!)
- Various tweaks to ship upgrading to be more streamlined and robust
- Misc. AI tweaks.
- Fixed human-specific text in Events.xml
- Fixed display name for Battle Stations Mark IV
- Fixed Ship Design Upgrade button so that it removes all but the hull and jewelry.
- Fixed Fleets with 0 moves bug.
- Fixed Fleet movement exploit where you could remove a ship and the fleet got its full moves restored.
- Tried to put more effort into keeping the AI from putting its rally points on its own planets which can disrupt its strategy
- AI pickier about what it trades with each other, this should satisfy most people who feel the AI isn’t careful about what it trades with each other and the player
- Performance tweak so that the AI isn’t evaluating putting a..ahem..starbase into a fleet. (it wasn’t doing it, but it evaluated doing so each turn)
- Drengin and Terran AI personalities more focused on what they research.
- Drengin tend to research more militaristic techs
- Toned down minor races a bit. They no longer get quite as much money to start with.
- Number of minor races is now randomized but still somewhat based on galaxy size. Generally there will be fewer of them.
- Put a cap on planetary influence to remove cheese potential.
- AI better at finding enemy targets.
- AI better at protecting key home sectorsore priority into colony ship speed over colony ship range.
- AI Heavy fighters now have more focus speed than range in their designs.
- AI at "bright" or higher intelligence will make guesses (simulated intuition) as to whether a path is safe for a transport *experimental*
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.