- New AI option - allow AI to use more CPU. Not used yet but will be in future builds.
- Civ homeworlds are set when loading a saved game.
- AI (some of them) less reactionary to influence concerns (i.e. won't likely build as many embassies)
- AI pickier about trading weapons techs
- AI sensitive to player going for tech victory
- AI designs ships more often (this will be further refined in the future)
- Some text string changes
- Double clicking on a a ship in the stacked ships list will now open the planet screen
- Can no longer steal techs that belong to a different ethical alignment
- Re-designed the save and load game systems to be much faster and use a lot less memory (only works on NEW games)
- Strategic view updates better on loading a saved game
- Players can now sort by social production on Civ manager
- Confirmation dialog added on retire option
- Fixed bug where movement points in a fleet get miscalculated after the battle
- Tweaks to CalcMilitaryMight to be a better judge of what a strong military really is
- Civ Abilities recalculated quicker so that various trades and such have a more immediate effect.
- Research screen remembers what sort list you chose
- Victory Status tells player how many civs they've conquered
- Lots of small tweaks and performance enhancements.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.