Where is the Colony governor screen?
- Double click on a planet to view the Colony Management screen.
- Click the "Details" button to view the Planet Details screen.
- Click the "Governor" button.
What options are available for the Colony governor?
- automatically upgrade improvements as they become available
- automatically teraform as technologies become available
Planetary Governor (TA only?)Edit
Semi-automatically add buildings for colonies according to queue templates created by you.
- Queue templates can be created in the "Planetary Governor" sub-tab under the "Governor" main tab in Civilization Manager.
- To set planetary governor for a planet, go to that planet's "Details" screen or use the shortcut "CTRL + P".