The evil alignment has the following advantages:
- Starbase upgrade fees are waived
- Propaganda (typo in game) Center projects make planets less susceptible to rebelling
- Secret Police projects improve a colony's approval rating
- Other civilization's trade routes pay 1bc per turn they spend in an evil civilization's sphere of influence
- Unique technologies include Superior Weapons
- The "Temple of Evil" Galactic Achievements is only available to evil civilizations
Note: The evil alignment is the only alignment that may be specifically affected by a United Planets issue, possibly restricting the number of trade routes any evil civilization may have.
Evil Only TechnologiesEdit
Evil Only ProjectsEdit
- Secret Police Center
- This Super Project gives a boost to the base approval rating of whatever planet it's built upon by 20%
- Artificial Slave Center
- This Super Project will give your Military production a big boost. The cost? Just a wafer-thin slice of your soul.
(the bonus is not stated) (It seems to give a flat bonus to military production shields)
- Mind Control Center
- No Mercy Invasion Center
- This Galactic Achievement eliminates the cost of special invasion tactics
- Temple of Evil
- This Galactic Achievement diverts a percentage of all other evil races' background trade revenue to your civilization.
The following races begin the game as evil alignment: