This file is a listing of Unique Buildings, with tech requirements for each It allows you to quickly view which technologies to go for, if you want a specific building and that you obviously don't want the computer to build it before!
- -Sum of all Tech cost + each Tech cost
- -Build Cost
- -Alignment needed (if applicable)
- -Type of building (Galactic Achievements or Trade Goods)
- -This document is made to be printed and so a few compromises were made
- -Technologies at or below 100 Tech points are not listed (almost insignificant)
- -The Unique Building "Hyper Computers" has too much technologies for it to fit on only one page, so the lower techs were omitted. It's not that much of a problem though as, it will probably be the last Unique Building you may ever want to build, due to very important cumulative tech cost
This was built using the Galactopedia program which can be found here
Some of those buildings are currently not enabled as of version 1.1 namely : Galactic Monument, Hyper Distribution Center, Galactic Stock Exchange, Nano Recorders. Also be warned that some of them may not work as intended.
Appears on these pages
Galactic Achievements are monumental tasks that can only be built once in the entire galaxy...
Each planet starts with either an Initial Colony or Civilization Capital. Other planetary...
Diplomatic technology improves the government, its relations with its citizens, and its...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:42, May 19, 2006||(10 KB)||Whismerhill||This file is a listing of Unique Buildings, with tech requirements for each It allows you to quickly view which technologies to go for, if you want a specific building and that you obviously don't want the computer to build it before! features: -Sum of a|