Super Projects include:
- Hyperion Shipyard: Increases the base speed of ships constructed by that planet's Star Port
- Hyperion Re-Supply Center: Increases the range of your ships by 25%
- Hyperion Shrinker: Improves your miniaturization ability by 15%
- Hyperion Fleet Defense: All ships on planet become part of defense fleet
- Hyperion Logistics System: Improves your logistics ability by 6
- Manufacturing Capital: Doubles industry on the planet, and gives a 10% tax revenue bonus on the planet
- Political Capital: Increases the influence on the planet by 25% , and morale on the planet by 50%
- Re-education Center: Prevents planet from being conquered by influence
- Technological Capital: Doubles research on planet
- Economic Capital: Increases tax revenue on planet by 50%
- Omega Defense System: Doubles hitpoints of ships in orbit of this planet
- Secret Police Center: Increases morale on the planet by 50%
- Spin Control Center: Makes the ships in orbit appear twice as strong
- Artificial Slave Center (evil only): Boost to military production
fsk+ asks Edit
Q: If you capture a super project built by another race, do you get double the benefit?
A: Yes. Moreover, it appears that if it is in the captured planet's queue it can built even if it has not yet been started.
Q: For example, I have build a Hyperion Logisitcs System, the Drengin build one also, and now I capture the Drengin planet where they built it. Do I now get +12 to logistics or +6? I would think it should be +6, but has someone verified this?
A: Yes, you get both bonuses. In this way it is possible to get VERY high logistics.
Q: For example, if you capture another race's manufacturing capital, you do get the benefit of having two manufacturing capitals. I think everyone would agree that is the appropriate behavior. I'm just wondering if it applies for the others?
A: Yes, you get the benefits of both buildings, if you capture an additional one.